Saturday, July 09, 2011

Looking for the man

We are in the process of looking for the next Senior High School Pastor at Grace Baptist, Santa Clarita, CA. I don't know if there is a more important position on our staff, but I do know that we need a man of God, who teaches the Bible the way it was written, with passion, and a strong adherence to truth. We need a man whose heart is winsome, and understands that ministry to students is really about forming, training, and releasing a powerful staff of parent volunteers who are face-to-face disciplers of our youth. We need a man who will be a full pastoral partner, serving on the pastoral team with me and a group of committed, theologically oriented, love-empowered, prayer-driven men. I am not above going after the best guys in the land ... I just need help knowing where to look!

If you know a good man, experienced, trained, and passionate, please send him my way: david.hegg@gracebaptist.org

Or if you're too shy to do it, give me his name and contact info, and I'll contact him directly.

Thanks for your help!

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home