Saturday, July 09, 2011

Time to start again

Okay, so it has been some time since I blogged. About a year ago I was asked to write a weekly column in the Santa Clarita Signal, on ethics and related topics. It appears every Sunday morning, and has been a great adventure. But, it has taken all of my blog ideas!

But I have decided on another course. Recently I have been reading Sam Storms wonderful devotional book on the churches of Revelation 2 and 3. Each day I read his short but very well written 1000 word devotional on something in the biblical text, and I have found it very rewarding.

So, I am going to try the same approach, but this time from the creative standpoint. In the next week I'll be choosing a biblical book and am going to just start writing my devotional thoughts through the book as an exercise for myself. And, I'll post it here just in case anyone else wants to keep track of it!

Let me know what you think ... after I get the first few written!

David

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Blogger DeedieLynn said...

love the idea - thanks, David!

We are really enjoying "Blessed" as well.

Deanna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home