Saturday, March 14, 2009

Commenting on Comments

If you are one of the few who read this blog, then you know that in the past, some comments have been made by readers that really ran past the line of courtesy and the winsomeness Christ desires of His followers. So, from now on, comments won't be part of this blog. If you know me, and have my email, feel free to comment with me directly. That way we can actually dialogue and work on understanding rather than spewing caustic opinions anonymously.

For those of you who don't know me, or want to stay anonymous, I can only say that this blog is not going to be a place where you can participate in verbal sin. I call it verbal sin because some of the comments that were made were not done in a manner worthy of Christ, and since I don't want to provide a forum for improper communication, heggthought.com will no longer invite comments.

Now I know that some of you will consider it your right to comment on blogs, to lash out with opinionated tongues sharpened with disrespect. But, actually, this is my blog, intended as an avenue for me to express my views. If you want to express your views, blogspot.com is available to you.

Hope this helps,

David